Tuesday 30 March 2010

an introduction..

Good evening!
 its rather late but im starting to write my new blog (new years resolution). Just a quick comment to say what to expect from my future posts! 
My aim for this blog is to be an honest mum and give honest accounts of my moments in my life, my life changed when i had my daughter over 2 years ago from full time work, parties and romance to full time mummy, gymboree and 'quick the babies are asleep lets have a kiss'. Sounds fun huh? well it is! i love it, believe it or not my life is so much more fulfilling than it used to be, my day from beginning to end it filled with adventure and the odd tea break or two and i plan to let you all in on it! I have a great many hobbies including cooking so i will be posting lots of tasty family recipes and also just everyday things such as reviews and tips

No comments:

Post a Comment